360Eyes for SAP BusinessObjects - 2022.2.1
We are very happy to introduce you to this latest release of 360Eyes for BusinessObjects.
Do get in touch if you need help with updating and please read below for more information regarding what’s new, compatibility updates, change logs and resolved issues.
Contact us via your Customer Centre and Support Site: https://support.wiiisdom.com/
We hope you enjoy this release. We are already busy working on 2022.3 in time for the summer 🌞!
Until then, take care and stay safe.
Simplification Of The .LCMBIAR File
We always want to make our solutions faster to install, configure and use. In this release we have done much needed updates to the .LCMBIAR which contains the Jobs, Reports and Universes.
- Folders have been renamed and others have been deleted
- Deleted deprecated content
- Some Jobs and Reports have been moved to more user friendly locations
- Every Jobs and Reports have a detailed description on what the purpose of that object is, how to use it and where to get further assistance if required
- COMPLIANCE objects which is licensed differently and in fact a different solution have been removed
If you have an existing installation of 360Eyes BOBJ and doing an update, I recommend that you follow these instructions to make sure that you have an up to date folder structures:
- Make a copy of the following folders: 360eyes jobs, 360eyes reports, 360eyes universes (optional)
- Delete the existing folders 360eyes jobs, 360eyes reports, 360eyes universes
- Remove these folders from the Recycle Bin
- Follow the usual update process
Note: For customers with COMPLIANCE please contact us for further information.
Simplification Of The Graphical User Interface (GUI)
Continuing in our effort to simplify the user experience, we have also made changes to the GUI.
- COMPLIANCE V5/V6 is now deprecated and removed completely from the product
- COMPLIANCE will only be visible if you are correctly licensed for this product
New Extract: Linked Universes (UNV And UNX)
Previously it was only possible to get information about Linked Universes in the UNV format.
It was also not possible to clearly identify the exact Linked Universes in case there were more than one with the same names.
From 2022.2 you are now able to extract information about Linked Universes in UNX format as well as document the PATH, ID and CUID.
Extract SFTP Destination Information
It is now possible to document via the CMS Universe more information regarding your scheduled jobs with a SFTP destination: Username, Password Set, Target Name, Account, and Fingerprint.
Access Levels: Extract Rights Information
You now have the ability to document via the CMS Universe more information regarding your Access Levels.