SAML Logon is showing the error "Problem Validating the Authentication Request"
When logging to the application with the SAML Logon, the page loads and ends on this view :
- 360 Web Platform
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence 4.2
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence 4.3
The authentication request sent by the Identity Provider is not signed.
It is not mandatory to have a signed response, but by default we enforce a "strict" mode that expects assertions to be signed.
- Stop the 360 Tomcat service.
- Go to WebPlatform installation Directory, double click on Tomcat Configuration shortcut
- Browse to the Java tab
- In the Java Options field, add:
Do not set this option on the Java 9 Options field, this field must be kept empty.
- Restart the 360Tomcat service
- Try to log with SAML once again, the error message is not here anymore.
The options activate a "lax" mode that allows assertions not to be signed.
Last updated 20 days ago