"SEC001: You do not have the security to log on to the application."
When logging into the application, the following error is displayed: "SEC001: You do not have the security to log on to the application"
- 360 Web Platform
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence 4.1
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence 4.2
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence 4.3
Reproducing the issue
- Log into the Web Platform.
- Error is received: "SEC001: You do not have the security to log on to the application"
This issue is caused by the way the BO Security is defined.
Use either 360View or the CMC to grant the users the "View objects" right on the group used in the 360 security.
The easiest way to do that is to apply an access level that has this right between the group and itself.
- Go to the CMC.
- Go to Users and Groups.
- Right click on the Users group that has been given permissions for the Web Platform.
- Select User Security.
- Click Add Principals, select Group List, add the User group selected in #3.
- Apply an Access Level or click Advanced.
- Grant: View objects.
Note: If there is no group created in BO Security for the Web Platform, then assign the View right on the Everyone group.
- Go to 360 Web Platform.
- Go to Application Security > Application Security Matrix.
- Select the group from the Actors.
- Click at the intersection between the CMS and Actors cell.
- Select Full Control and click Update.
Note: If you wish to create a custom permission set, then go to Application Security > Application Access Levels > right-click in the table and click Add. Create a new ACL with the required rights to use the Web Platform and assign it as per steps 11 and 12.
360Bind, 360Cast, 360Plus, 360Univ, 360View schedules, permissions, current, legacy, application
Product or Product version
- 360 Web Platform
- All modules
- English US
- English UK
Last updated 11 months ago