Error : "liquibase.servicelocator.ServiceLocator.findClasses(java.lang.Class) of a null object returned from liquibase.servicelocator.ServiceLocator.getInstance()"
When launching a 360Eyes CMS job, the following error is received:
- 360Eyes 2020.3 and later versions
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence 4.2 SP3
360eyes is using internally a tool, Liquibase, to manage the database schema. This tool is having issue combined with some SAP Business Objects versions, because of a damaged jar file in the Business Objects SDK.
Instead of directly using the BOBJ SDK path, use a a copy of the BOBJ SDK path:
- Locate the BOBJ SDK path (C:\Program Files (x86)\SAP BusinessObjects\SAP BusinessObjects Enterprise XI 4.0\java\lib\ by default)
- Copy the content of the folder to a folder under your 360eyes folder, like C:\360eyes\bobj_sdk\
- Modify the 360eyes_GUI_BI4.bat:
If you run jobs via CMC, modify the classpath of each job to C:\360eyes\bobj_sdk\*
liquibase, servicelocator, classpath
Product or Product version
Last updated over 1 year ago