Groups or users don't see the 360Bind or the 360Bind Schedule tabs
360Bind is installed, but then a group or user is assigned 360Bind under the Manage Security, they don't see the 360Bind or 360Bind Schedule tabs. When the individual user to assigned they see the 360Bind tab.
- 360Suite Legacy
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence 4.1
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence 4.2
Reproducing the issue
- Log into 360Suite Legacy 360Bind or 360View.
- The 360Bind or 360Bind Schedule tabs are not visible.
This issue is caused by the way the BO Security is defined.
Use either 360View or the CMC to grant the users the "View objects" right on the group used in the 360 security.
The easiest way to do that is to apply an access level that has this right between the group and itself.
- Go to the CMC.
- Go to Users and Groups.
- Right click on the Users group that has been given permissions to 360Bind or to 360Cast.
- Select User Security.
- Click Add Principals, select Group List, add the User group selected in #3.
- Select Add and Assign Security.
- Apply an Access Level or click Advanced.
- Select Add/Remove Rights.
- Under General > General, Grant: View objects.
If there is no group created in BO Security for 360Bind, then assign the View right on the Everyone group.
360bind, schedules, permissions, current, legacy, application
Product or Product version
- English US
- English UK
Last updated over 2 years ago