HTTP Status 400 Bad request when trying to interact with scheduled tasks
After a Tomcat update/change, the 360Suite Legacy application displays the following error message when trying to create a new scheduled task or update an existing one:
- 360Suite Web Platform
- 360Suite Legacy
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence 4.1
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence 4.2
Reproducing the issue
- Log into 360Suite Legacy 360Bind or 360View.
- Navigate to the Schedules tab.
- Update an existing task.
This issue is caused by a patch for Tomcat 8/8.5/9 that restricts the list of available characters in URLs by default.
- Open the file called server.xml located under: <tomcat>/conf/
- Find the <Connector> tag in the file.
- Add the following line before the end of the tag:
- Save the file.
- Restart Tomcat.
See below for an example:
HTTP 400, 360view, 360bind, schedules, exist, current, legacy, application
Product or Product version
- English US
- English UK
Last updated almost 4 years ago