How to set up 360eyes to run with Windows Task Scheduler
SymptomHow to set up 360eyes to run with Windows Task Scheduler ?
- SAP BusinessObjects Enterprise XI 3.1
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence 4.0
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence 4.1
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence 4.2
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence 4.3
- Create a batch file that contains the command lines to run the 360eyes jobs. The syntax to use is as follows:java -Xmx1024m -cp "%SDK_LIB_FOLDER%/*;../libs/*" com.gbs.eyes.Launcher <360Eyes_dir>
java -Xmx1024m -cp "C:\Program Files (x86)\SAP BusinessObjects\SAP BusinessObjects Enterprise XI 4.0\java\lib\*;..\libs\*" com.gbs.eyes.Launcher CMS sapbi42training Administrator mypassword secEnterprise C:\360eyes
- In Windows Task Scheduler, use option Create Basic Task.
- For Task Trigger, select and set the frequency you want to jobs to run:
- For Action, select option Start a program:
- Provide the full path to the 360eyes batch file created in step 1, including the file name.
- Mandatory: In field Start in (optional) provide the path to the batch file, without the file name. Without this field, the task will not launch correctly.
- Select Open the Properties dialog for this task when I click Finish.
- Change the User who will be allowed the task, if necessary.
Select option Run whether the user if logged on or not, as you might want the 360eyes jobs out of hours.
Mandatory: Use option Run with highest privileges, otherwise the task won't run.
Set the configuration for the release of Windows used.
- Click OK.
A list of all the command line parameters is available in the 360eyes installation guide: https://support.360suite.io/download/file/234
Keywordsflag, content, task, scheduler
Product or Product version
Last updated over 1 year ago